Login for manufacturers and architects
S 7000 IQ Passive House:
GEALAN profile systems
- S 3000 profile system
- S 7000 IQ profile system
- S 8000 IQ profile system
- Deep-width profile system IQ plus
- S 7000 IQ Passive House profile system
Other GEALAN products
- STV® Static dry glazing
- IKD® intensive core insulation
- Window walls
- Style windows
- acrylcolor profiles
- Aluminium skirting
- Exterior doors
- Lift/slide doors
- Sliding windows and doors
- Folding shutter systems
- Roll shutter system RAE plus
- Recycling profiles
- Room ventilation
- Profile viewers
Information for manufacturers
"With the new 'S 7000 IQ Passive House' window system, GEALAN assemblers can round out their product range and at the same timethanks to the powder-coated skirt extend the available range of colours.
The advantages of S 7000 IQ Passive House:
- High-insulating window system: thanks to the cladding, Uw-values of 0.80 W/m²K can be achieved. With the right glazing, Uw-values as low as 0.61 W/m²K can be achieved.
- Various possibilities: the components of the S 7000 IQ series can be combined with passive house windows. Not only single lights but also meeting stiles, mullions and transoms are possible.
- Wide variety of colours: a wide variety of colours are available thanks to the special coating of the aluminium shell.
- Elegant optics: thanks to the avoidance of a sash-encompassing frame, the profiles affect a more slender appearance.
- Excellent impermeability: the four encompassing gaskets ensure an optimal seal against air drafts and driving rain.
Saving energy made easy
S 7000 IQ Passive House with aluminium skirting
Reducing heating costs in the private sector is one of the major goals recently pursued by lawmakers. Guidelines such as those dictated by the German Energieeinsparverordnung (energy conservation act) flesh out the requirements that the construction must fulfil. Thus the trend in Germany and Western Europe has gone from standard to low-energy houses and finally to the passive house.
Since a passive house does without traditional heating systems, optimal components are vital. The most important element is the appropriate window.
The leading German testing centre, the Dr. Feist Passive House Institute in Darmstadt, has tested and certified the new S 7000 IQ Passive House. The uninstalled test window meets the required norms with a tested Uw-value of 0.80 W/ m²K.