Login for manufacturers and architects
- The various locations of the GEALAN Group
- Success factors of the GEALAN Group
- GEALAN employees
- Responsibility / environment
- Purchasing department
The GEALAN employee principles
The daily interaction of all employees at GEALAN is shaped by a corporate culture that is defined by the following five C's:
Our employees set the course for our company's success
The GEALAN Group is an internationally successful corporation. Motivated and competent employees are a significant guarantee that GEALAN will remain successful in the various markets that it does business. Each individual applies his skills and abilities for the good of the company and continually trains to improve. Relationships with colleagues are shaped by mutual respect and understanding as well as by openness and fairness.
- We ensure a good exchange of information, actively inform ourselves, and relay information. We ensure that all information that is vital for the decision-making process is available in a timely manner.
- We are open to open and fair dialogue. Our contact is based on mutual respect and the readiness to receive information, taking it into account in our activities.
- We respect and promote the open exchange of opinions and ideas to improve the decision-making process. We also accept the decisions that are made, and help to implement them.
- We show initiative and promptly make the necessary decisions. We work together in a focused manner to implement them. To achieve this, each employee commits himself or herself to improving the current workflow.
- We use the offered freedom to assume responsibility and to carry out our tasks in an independent and objective-oriented manner. Mistakes are to be avoided; should a mistake be made, we learn as much as we can from them.
- We reach our best results through our commitment to further education and training and to a lifetime of learning.
- We see changes as opportunities and not as risks. We can face new challenges as we remain flexible, and maintain and expand our capabilities.
- We work efficiently. We pay attention to the costs, the effectiveness and the quality of our products and services.
- We continually update our corporate attitude and actions. To do this, we routinely review the efficiency and effectiveness of our activities and processes.
- We are responsible in our usage of every type of resource.
- We work together as partners, constructively and across borders. We are process-oriented, but we are not afraid to expand our horizons.
- We have team spirit and cooperate with honesty and reliability. We address issues openly and develop solutions together.
- We respect that we are all individuals with different skills, work habits and lifestyles, yet wa all have the ability to integrate into a variety of fields and job situations. Thinking above and beyond national and cultural borders is a matter of fact for us.
- We work together to set ambitious and achievable goals that are worth reaching. By assuming the responsibility to meet those goals, we all play a role in the company's success.
- We strive to achieve the best of our abilities and to accept the abilities of our colleagues, as we are aware of our own performance.
- Our actions are accompanied by the ability to review with a critical eye, to examine ourselves, and to support our colleagues, encouraging them with constructive criticism.