With a height of only 20 mm, the threshold ensures an easy transition. Additional measures are not necessary during installation. With balcony doors, the strike plate parts are flush with the threshold - tripping hazards are a thing of the past.
Outstanding thermal separation, including in the vicinity of the strike plates, thanks to the integrated solution comprising aluminium and PVC. Very good isothermic profile to reduce the risk of formation of condensation or thermal bridges.
High stability thanks to optimised distribution between PVC and aluminium components. Firm bond produced by the PVC and aluminium parts engaging on two planes.
Simplified, stable installation thanks to screw channels in the threshold and a wide range of matching threshold connectors.
A protective film protects the threshold against transport and installation damage during the construction phase.
Compatible with all GEALAN systems with 74 mm and 82.5 mm installation depth. Suitable for balcony doors and front doors.
In the lower joint area, the threshold can be combined with various additional profiles from the GEALAN programme.
The new ground threshold for front door and balcony elements is a key addition to the GEALAN product range. It can be flexibly used in all 74 mm and 82.5 mm systems for renovations and new builds and permits a barrier-free transition from the inside to the outside, while also meeting the requirements for heat insulation and impermeability.
• Excellent heat insulation – optimal isothermic profile
• Hardware for the balcony and door designs with two wings are set flush into the threshold
• All installation types are possible (installation between frames or fitted underneath)
• Threshold compatible with all systems with installation depth of 74 mm or 82.5 mm
• Good protection against driving rain thanks to a specially shaped outer cover plate as well as multiple sealing levels
• Threshold cover plate covers the mounting screws in the rebate base
Use our manufacturer locator.
I want to receive newsletter "Reference Building of the Month" and GEALAN news via E-Mail (approx. twice a month) - free of charge and terminable at any time.