Benefits of S 9000Benefits of S 9000
The S 9000 is a versatile, state-of-the-art system for windows, doors, and lift-slide doors, with a choice of two or three sealing levels. The benefits in brief:
- Suitable for triple functional glazing with a maximum thickness of 52 mm (STV® 54 mm).
- Narrow visible width and 15° incline as a design feature.
- Intelligent sealing concept with up to three end-to-end sealing levels.
- Optimised for the use of STV® for dry bonding the pane and sash upstand.
- Very good heat and sound insulation thanks to the six-chamber design and large installation depth for the frame and sash.
Optimised heat insulation
Developing a system with the best heat insulation properties does not happen by accident, but rather as a result of focused development work. Our success proves us right. Numerous calculations have produced outstanding heat insulation values. Right from the beginning, the goal of development was to achieve a heat insulation value of Uf – 0.92 W/m²K for the standard combination with steel, making the system suitable for use in passive houses. This was accomplished through the sum of the innovative system design details.
Enhanced statics thanks to STV®
static dry glazing
The STV® static dry glazing technology developed by GEALAN involves bonding the glass and sash profile using an adhesive tape designed specifically for building windows while still being able to pack the glass as usual. Bonding the pane with the sash profile transfers the stiffness of the glass pane to the sash and makes the entire system more intrinsically stable. This means that standard elements can be produced entirely without any steel. Combining STV® and steel in the sash permits particularly large window elements.
More about STV
- The combination of STV® technology and traditional steel stiffening elements permits the production of unrivalled element sizes.
- Time-consuming adjustment and re-adjustment work on the window can be reduced to a minimum.
- Bonding the pane and sash enhances the anti-burglary protection.
- Even after long periods of use, windows with STV® technology still close as precisely as a safe.